Narrow Panel Electric Bolt Lock SL-E153SLD is designed For Up and down Frameless Glass Door and used for access control system
02 Details Information
- General Details
- Technical Info
SL-E153SLD an Electric Bolt Lock is a motor or solenoid actuated symmetrical dead-bolt mechanism, used for specific applications where Electric Strikes and Electromagnetic Locks cannot be used, such as double action 180 degree swing through or sliding doors. In many cases Electric Bolt Locks are used as additional or secondary locking device. The locking status and door status of the drop bolt can be remotely monitored
- Photoelectric control technology, prevent mechanical failure.
- Ultra-low temperature design, much safer and much more durable.
- Ultra-low-power design, and much more environmentally.
- More than 500 000 working times.
- Built-in Current overload protection device.
- Intelligent single chip configuration, three types current application.
- High hardness zinc alloy die-casting lock body, stainless steel bolt
- CE certification and the Ministry of Public Security MA test report
|Security Type:||Power off, lock|
|Lock body Size:||200X28X39(mm)|
|Door Type:||Wooden doors, metal doors, fire doors and so on|
|Cylinder size:||Diameter 12.5mm, pop-up length: 15mm|
|Cylinder strength:||Stainless steel polishing,800KG impacting force|
|Signal output:||Door detection signal,Lock cylinder detection signal|
|Time Delay:||0,3,6 seconds optional|
|Surface Temperature:||Low temperature.|
|Applicable Temperature:||-10 ~ +55 ℃|
|Applicable Humidity:||0 ~ 90% relative humidity|
|Working lifetime||500,000 times|
|Panel Material:||Aluminum alloy, oxidation treatment|
|Lock Body Material: :||Aluminum alloy, stainless steel shell|
|Product Net Weight:||0.85KG/unit|
|Product Gross Weight:||0.9KG/unit|
|Package Size:||245*95*50 (mm)|
|Qty Each Carton:||10 units|
SL-E153SLD User manual